MacBook Pro Repair Extension Program for Video IssuesPost Reply
MacBook Pro Repair Extension Program for Video IssuesPosted: Thursday, May 7, 2015 [14:30:59] - 1
Posted by:JimmyPosts: 3
Apple has determined that a small percentage of MacBook Pro systems may exhibit distorted video, no video, or unexpected system restarts. These MacBook Pro systems were sold between February 2011 and December 2013.
- 15-inch and 17-inch MacBook Pro models manufactured in 2011
- 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina models manufactured from Mid 2012 to Early 2013
Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider will repair affected MacBook Pro systems, free of charge. See below for details on affected models and service options.
An affected MacBook Pro may display one or more of the following symptoms:
- Distorted or scrambled video on the computer screen
- No video on the computer screen (or external display) even though the computer is on
- Computer restarts unexpectedly
More information on Apple Website:
Apple is contacting customers who paid for a repair either though Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider to arrange reimbursement. If you have not been contacted, but paid for a repair that you think was due to this issue, please contact Apple.